2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. MT (12:00 p.m. ET)
Location: Online at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/ovv2020
Stockholders of record at the close of business on March 6, 2020 will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
Please see the Notice of Meeting and Proxy Statement for further information.
At this meeting, stockholders will:
- hold a non-binding advisory vote to approve compensation of the Named Executive Officers;
- elect 12 Directors to serve until the close of the next annual meeting of stockholders;
- ratify PricewaterhouseCoopers LLC as independent auditors; and
- consider the stockholder proposal (if properly presented).
- 2019 Annual Report (includes Consolidated Financial Statements & Management’s Discussion and Analysis).
- Notice of Meeting and Proxy Statement.
- Sample Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials.
- Sample Proxy Card.
Notice and Access
We are providing access to the Proxy Statement and Annual Report via this page using the U.S. “notice and access” system. On March 19, 2020 we mailed a Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials (“the Notice”) to each holder of record of shares of Ovintiv common stock as of March 6, 2020. As described in the Notice, all holders of Ovintiv common stock may choose to access the proxy materials linked on this page or may request to receive a printed set of our proxy materials.
Requesting a Paper Copy
To request a paper copy of our proxy materials, please choose one of the following methods to make your request:
Please make the request as instructed above on or before April 15, 2020 to facilitate timely delivery.
Voting Options and Instructions
- Vote by Internet:
- Vote by phone at 800.690.6903.
- Vote by mail by marking, signing and dating your proxy card and return it in the postage-paid envelope to:
Vote Processing, c/o Broadridge
51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717